Friday, March 29, 2013

of and from; little words, great meaning


It seems to me militant atheists are out to change the constitution for their benefit. The constitution gives us freedom OF religion. This means we can choose our religion, our faith and not be told how to worship by our government. Basically we are given the right to exercise our religious freedom. It is up to us how we choose to worship or not worship.

Nowadays atheism and atheists want to take away our rights by trying to ban any type of worship. Basically they want us to believe the constitution
reads freedom FROM religion. And they seem to be doing this with a religious fervor.

We have to careful about what they are trying to accomplish, even fighting to maintain one of the primary rights afforded to us by our forefathers. We cannot let a few people co opt such a valuable right.

And these militant atheists work so hard hard to get us to believe there is no God. Our constitution even gives them the right not to believe in God. Yet they spend tons of energy wanting others not to believe.They work so hard denying you wonder are they more trying to convince themselves that God doesn't exist. It is like they believe, but don't want to deal with the reality of answering to Creation. Their denial speaks volumes about a negative belief rather than a non belief. If you truly do not believe something it doesn't stir up anger when other people believe. You cannot attack something you feel doesn't exist, attacking other beliefs means you believe or fear it does exist. You can say or deny you don't believe, but why be so adamant about it.

Also people talk about separation of church and state so you are not suppose to talk about religion in a government work place. Many institutions let atheists dictate pilicy on this. Separation of church and state means the government cannot tell you how to worship or who. The fact that so many places of government work won't let you talk about God is unconstitutional. I have a right to talk to anyone of my faith about my faith just as much as someone wants to talk about their favorite TV show or favorite sports team. I cannot in the work place interfere with your work or distract you from your work with any possible conversation. Another words I can't make you like my favorite team and hold you to agreeing with me and have that affect your job rating as a boss. Religion should be given the same treatment as any other topic. Conversation at any employer is based on how you treat others, not the topic. Anything different is
unconstitutional.

I have been trying to write this on a smart phone and have never been able to work on this in one sitting. The flow isn't to my liking and it may be a few days before I get back to a computer so I am posting as is. I really think we need to stand up to attacks of faith in our society. I am not infringing on anyone's rights talking about my faith in public. I cannot effect any aspect of your life if you don't agree with me and conversely you cannot take away my rights just because you have no faith. Atheism means you deny God, but it doesn't give you anymore rights than anyone else. If the govt cannot tell you how to believe, militant atheists cannot take away my right to believe. We need to make sure we hold onto our rights. And for separation of church and state a casual conversation about faith in the workplace is not the state telling how to believe. Just like talking about any other topic if you don't like what is being said,go somewhere else. If its at your desk you have every right to ask to have the subject changed, but you have no right to complain because you overheard something. Otherwise all talk at work should be taboo.





Have a Happy Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment