Thursday, May 9, 2013

The noise is winning



The thoughts come kind of scattered for this post. Generally you look around and most people are pretty rational. They have simple lives, even people with money. I can't say for sure for the whole world, but overall I think most people want to have a family, provide for it, have a safe world for their children to grow up, want their children to have opportunities to do well etc.

Most people want to be able to enjoy life, some want to travel, be able to provide themselves basics, like roof over the head, food, comforts, etc, but for some reason the minority that wants to manipulate others always seems to be winning. And this is at all levels, whether it be your neighbor to leaders/dictators of countries.

People with the worst agendas always seem to push those on the rest of us. Why do we acquiesce? Even here where we can vote we accept crap most of the time. The people with the loudest bunch of crap always dictate where we are headed.

What I am trying to achieve is where can we, the rational majority, pull ourselves together and realize we actually have the power to stop this madness. This is one of those time immortal kind of thoughts, too. I know I am not the first lone wolf in the wilderness with this cry. Yet we march through time not overcoming the craziness that someone perpetuates on us.

I have been thinking about this for a few days and can't wrap my head around this yet, but I wanted to get people thinking. And I have some examples, but even those I cannot create a fluid discussion.

The title of the post is where I am trying to head, why is the people with the most noise, but least good for mankind the winner. The truth is we only have ourselves to blame, but how do we change the direction to put rational thinking as the noise. If you stop and think about this for a moment it is absolutely maddening.

So I will try and come back to this thought with some better writing and cohesiveness, but for now, took a vacation day for a special occasion, but things didn't work out so doing chores and trying to finish up some other work on this rainy spring day here in Texas.

And for you sports fan, one of our local sports talk "gurus" actually made the suggestion he would take Josh Hamilton back, not the contract, but Hamilton back if we didn't have to pay and believes Josh could get his head right again here in Texas. I think that is a bit of a stretch. We need a good young catcher more.

And I guess this is what a blog is for, getting something out of your head and hopefully maybe someone else can pick up for you if you can't put it all together. And today is one of those days. I want to be a writer, but sometimes it just doesn't work.

And coming to an E Reader near you my first short story. I am going to self publish something to see what happens. More to come on that. I have a few, but because of recent events in our society I am publishing a particular one first, (it will be a simpler story than the rest) then a few weeks later write a post here why I released this one first. Give everyone a chance to read it then understand what is my goal. I am actually just about done. Got to the climatic moment today so I have just a few pages of winding it down now to finish. I will let a couple of people read it to check for story continuity and grammar and then will publish. Hopefully very soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment