Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Couple more quick hits


Reading through the internet and saw an ad for the Kansas City election board for up to four supervisors ..two democrats and two republicans. WHAT ABOUT INDEPENDENTS? No wonder we can't get change in this country. Yes just a small example, but nothing can happen till we realize how blind we are to the status quo.


How can people use their phone in the restroom? Seriously folks, it is not efficient or productive or whatever. It is disgusting. Can't imagine how I would feel if I was talking to someone and heard the toilet flush. I would never want to shake their hand again. Put the phone up and wash your hands. I don't want your crap all over the place.

Seems back to school advertising is starting to rival Christmas time. Even at my age the idea of summer ending is slightly depressing Quit rubbing it in with all this incessant advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment