Thursday, June 25, 2015

Family, God, Mass Media/politics, and Sports



The other day the better half texts me and says we are having meatloaf for dinner, what do I need to buy. I text back some ingredients and think all right meatloaf. I get home start doing some stuff and she arrives from the grocery store with what we didn’t have. I keep working along and finally she says to me when are you going to cook? I said I thought you said you were making meatloaf. She says, no I said we are having meatloaf. I don’t know how to cook it, you need to cook. I need to pay better attention to syntax.

For those of you who don’t think we were created, please answer me this: if we weren’t created then how can we understand we made a mistake and have the ability to fix it? Other animals don’t.

I was reading a story about a comedian attacking Bill O’Reilly’s show about three white people talking about racism on his show. I am sorry I forgot the gentleman’s name. His point pretty much was the three white people and even though one was a bit emphatic about there is racism in this country, Bill was still being Bill. And this brings me to the problem of FOX news in general. They don’t know anything is wrong with FOX News because FOX News never looks in the mirror.

The Mavs better draft a shooting guard at least 6’3” and athletic. They don’t have to draft the highest scorer or biggest star. Just someone who has good fundamentals in their shooting, athletic so they can be taught NBA defense, and well give the Mavs some youth. You look at all the people the Mavs go for in free agency,,, at one point they were drafted. There is talent they just need to look deep at what the potential is and coach to it. I like Coach Carlisle very very much, but sooner or later they have to step up and start building this team and developing players.

No comments:

Post a Comment