Thursday, June 9, 2016

Turner rape case

I have been holding back because like many people I am outraged by the sentence and the reasoning of the Dad behind this case.

So basically we are twisting actions to make what we did appear less damaging. And in doing so we have created new semi acceptable behavior. And by the way women are now promised their lives are “action”

And with everything there is the next step or next level something is taken. Now Doctors or dentists do not rape women while under anesthesia since well they consented to be under anesthesia. Or how about women who are mentally handicapped, at what point is it just action vs she knew what she was doing? You can take things to extremes and it can become immaterial to the real point, yet it hopefully helps to make a point.

If this Judge feels anyway like his sentence demonstrates then they shouldn’t wait to recall him. If there is a governing body over this Judge they just need to remove him. This may sound extreme, however, this sentence is wrong on so many levels it is not funny.

This kid knew he was doing something wrong since at the first moment he realized someone had observed him he ran. He was very cognizant of his actions. So now for his Dad to step up and act like his son is a victim is disgraceful.

I know I am late to this lambasting, but it bothered me so much that I had to say something.



I will continue my story in the very near future. The story above took me off course for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment