Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Some quips and comments



Irony is bringing donuts to the gym

If you really want to make America great again, start by changing some of the programming on daytime TV

Can someone please tell me what happened to the Texas Rangers other than the Toronto Blue Jays is a good team?

Are you ready for Tony vs Dak? Dallas sports media is already hyping the question.

We have spent decades staring over the edge of the cliff with incompetent politics. This year both parties have decided to push us over.

I will start work on another story soon. I have a vague idea for one. Same as before, just write it down when I sit to write it down, no editing and hopefully not much thought in advance. Think of it as traveling and forgetting to bring the map. It good be a great trip or you could drive off a cliff.  My brakes don’t seem to work well.

Why is it people will tell you how to raise your kids and then you go and listen?

Some friends came by for the weekend, had a great time, went to the State Fair,,, (still in play for another week or so, don’t miss out) and then to the Cowboys game against the Bengals. It was a great weekend.  Monday was a bit rough in many ways. Gotta start listening to people about what I eat.


Still feels like summer most days in North Texas and I love it and yet some fall weather does sound good.

No comments:

Post a Comment