Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Not that it really matters, but it is too late to worry about it

 

Okay okay, I am not young anymore so out of a moment of trying to act responsibly for my age, I caved. Yep gave in to rational thinking, did what I was supposed to do, behaved, and so forth and so on.

I regretted it from the moment I sat down.

We went to Braum’s. If you do not know Braum’s it is a pretty unique environment. It is simple, but has quite a bit going on. It is a fast food restaurant or a comparable step above, it is an ice cream store and carries groceries.  So you can go get a burger and then some ice cream. Simple but wonderful stop to enjoy.

I always and I do mean always get a double dip hot fudge sundae. Today though for some ill conceived notion I thought I should get a single since I was already a bit full and you know that age thing.

I sat down and looked at the puny ass serving and am still regretting not getting the double dip and it has been well over a hour since we got home.

Never again will I make that mistake, overly stuffed or whatever. Shoot at my age I should go ahead and get what I want, too late to worry about it now.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment