Sunday, August 19, 2012

What the ??


According to Google, my account was compromised. Interesting, I cannot see why. I have quickly checked and I don't see anything changed, but I am not able to go back and reread everything. Bothers me though that someone was able to randomly figure out my password. For most people passwords are based on something personal. Google says which city it came from and I don't know anybody there and basically this is an anonymous blog so it really bothers me.

No way to know if random or what. Anyway for what ever accounts you have keep your passwords safe and keep changing them. I hate the hassle, but if anyone wants to hop on a random blog for whatever reason God only knows what else people may do.

Trying think of the appropriate punishment for identity theft.

And we got rain, praying you get some too.



No comments:

Post a Comment