Sunday, April 28, 2013

Can't say enough


The local firefighters were out collecting for something this weekend at all the traffic lights. I hadn't really paid attention if it is all the cities around here or just where I live. I haven't been out much.

Does make you think though, we rarely think about firefighters or I guess we call everybody first responders now, but with the tragedy in West, Texas and bombing in Boston they are the ones that are there when needed. So this is what the kids call my shout out to all the men and women who give themselves to help us when we are in need. You cannot say enough about how valuable these people are to us.

I hope you are having a wonderful spring day where you live. Going to be mid 80's here, can't ask for much more except that we get to keep somewhat reasonable temperatures for as long as we can. Its been a great mild spring.



No comments:

Post a Comment