Thursday, June 6, 2013

Part II momentarily interrupted


Still plan on finishing my post from the other day, but do need some sit down time to finish.

Saw the news about the government getting phone records. So they have been doing it for seven years, still doesn,t make it right Senator Feinstein. Just because a law was written is not an excuse to abuse the Constitution. I am writing this from my phone on purpose. My little piss ant way to protest for the day. As much as I rail against both political parties its not the same as railing against the Constitutiin. No political party is guaranteed in the Constitution. So lets go Progressive Conservative Party and put the people back in charge of our country.

Have a great evening and Go Spurs. Got to love the DJ city of San Antonio, the river walk, and the hill country.

No comments:

Post a Comment