Thursday, March 19, 2015

Just saw my first posts did post

Should know better when someone comes up to you and says taste this....

Philippine flags flying...can't understand a word he is saying words coming through the beat of the music...lime green glasses flying
Now the don't worry be happy crap is playing

Better half was saying not going to party etc... Is way ahead of me and drinking too much of the ultra sweet drinks

Okay pineapples and bobble heads on bar with the Grand Marnie (? sp) bottles flying


Multi color drinls flying

More pounding music,, give me back my rock n roll

Getting close to final two...close in preliminary scoring

Okay now pouring drinks on your head ...crowd loving it....closer to final two

Ink stained hostess interviewing ladt year's champion

Too much of that Happy song...wrote a I m so happy as a punk rack band song in late seventies doesn't work for me

Hosts making long island ice teas.....winners to be annnounced soon

Waiting through announcements of runner now third is Brian

Second is Russell

Winner is Stavros

Thank goodness walking home.

Have a great night

No comments:

Post a Comment