Monday, December 5, 2016

I really want to know this…



or do I?

The answer may be more trouble than I should get into

Yet……..have you noticed how everyone, okay not everyone, is cow towing to Mr. Trump now that he has won the election. Of course, this was made extremely infamous with Mr. Romney’s picture having dinner with Mr. Trump. And there are many others coming to pay homage to him and presumably being considered for various positions within his administration.

Just seems weird.. is it because we are so shallow that we drop all our values and scruples because we have to be associated with a winner? Are all these Republicans now going with the bandwagon without any thought to who they are as a person?

Or?.... did Mr. Trump just have something on everyone? Is there so much garbage out there he can control people at the drop of a hat because they are now afraid of any bombshells he may drop in the media about them?

Boggles this person’s mind as to how fast people are changing their tunes about Mr. Trump since he won. And Mr. Trump is acting like this is the way it is suppose to be. Something strange or shallow in Mudville folks.  Either way it is a sad state of affairs that so many are crumbling under his victory. No wonder people have no respect for D. C.


And on completely different note and I do not know how this is going to come across, and yet I was not expecting what I saw. I need to be honest and follow up. I recently went to my first WWE event.  And the audience was much more diverse than what I expected. And again I do not know how this may come across, but you have to be honest with yourself. I was very impressed, well except for the fact it was WWE.  People really enjoyed going; that is a definite fact. Kind of strange to see how excited people get including tween age girls. They were making just as much noise as everyone else. Quite a few families were there so all ages of children were represented. Some were too young to care, yet most were very attuned to the event and had their favorite. Anyway the diversity threw me off, good to see especially in light of the many events in our country where diversity has become an issue. So strange that we can all come together for sporting events, yet the more important issues do not seem to get the same attention.


And our first real blast of winter is going to hit us this week. Going to be a bit different around here in North Texas. Unfortunately no snow………drat

No comments:

Post a Comment