Wednesday, January 18, 2017

A bit of a crazy night tonight

I went off on a tangent and as of now decided not to post a certain document. I have saved the document and titled it “Why not” I reserve to post this at any time and hold that this document would backdated till today’s date of 01/18/2017. My sanity would come into question pretty quick if I published, yet it is overall a very positive and reflective document of what I want for humanity going forward. Similar to my recent post, but a bit more.

Why not. Anyway, been busy, trying not to read too much on the internet. The inauguration is Friday and the anti-Trump articles are starting to get old even for me. I like to read the news so searching hard and wide to find information to read. It isn’t too hard since the internet is full of all sorts of garbage. The hard part is scrolling through so much information that does not interest me to find what does interest me.  And all the posts on the Trump stories have truly broken down to just the Trump haters vs. the haters of the Trump haters. I am stuck phrasing it this way knowing it sounds weak, but Trumps supporters seem to have backed off and only the name calling, disaffected posters who want to bash the Trump haters seem to be posting. Extreme amounts of toxic waste that needs to be avoided, yet scares me and holds me in morbid fascination at the same time.

There is a story I do want to read and it was published in the actual newspaper. I want to read it and then share it with you. Based on the first few paragraphs I did read it represents the problem with individuals trying to hold our government accountable or at the very least open the eyes of elected officials that there is a problem that needs to be addressed.  And the problem actually affects us locally significantly. Hopefully I can sit down and read it thoroughly and share my thoughts. For those of you who do follow local politics and events this might be a nice specific situation to discuss the importance of getting involved with what is going on in your community. The paper is now a week old and belongs to someone else so I need to let them be done with it. The story carries on.

I must refocus on reality. There is still much good in life.

And out of the blue I hear the comment, “you know who I do not like?” and I ask a “who?” “Paul Ryan because he is like Trump’s lap dog”. Why this was said I have no idea. I probably should not have responded, but that is the depth of despair this household is going through since we did not want Clinton or Trump as President or even on the news in the first place. Yes, true, most of my family has succumbed to my ramblings about this past election. Overall though I think they are not as anti-Democrat or Republican as I am, just the last two candidates. Oh well cannot win them all. Also, the continuous cloudy days are taking their toll. Here in Texas we are accustomed to regular sunshine; maybe not every day, but regular doses of sunshine so once we get to a third day of dreary, (and we are past that) the mood gets a bit droll.


They are promising sunshine soon. I hope some finds you in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment