Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Welcome back my friends….

To the madness that never ends

So, go outside the glass and

Throw up     Throw up      THROW UP………………….(my apologies to ELP)

I cannot fathom why we are where we are today. In the media, the press, the twitter, the comment boards there is all this hate. Yet when I go to work, or out or anywhere, people of all sorts sizes shapes colors all seem to get along. Outside of a few people that need their Mother to slap them upside the head for general rudeness, most everyone seems more preoccupied with trying to make their day than attacking any and everyone.  There are probably a few who go home and spout off on the internet, yet overall in public people seem to act human and neighborly for lack of a better term.

So why does it feel the Bannon and the alt right and the pretentious left is driving this country. We seem to have a deranged Captain on this rudderless ship headed into God only knows what kind of abyss and everyone on board is along for this tumultuous ride. And all the passengers say they do not want to be here, but never do anything about the direction we are headed. Utter Madness.

I was going to write more on my story today, however it got late. I am disappointed in myself. I was looking forward to working on it and just let the evening slip away. So, goes the life of an amateur hack. I will get back to it soon. I am excited for what is coming up.


Hope you have a great day tomorrow and hopefully we can all get together and regain control of our wonderful ship called the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment