Sunday, December 3, 2017

The blog’s busy work slowly coming about

You may or may not have noticed or read previously that I am working on a “reference page” or some type of distant cousin to a table of contents. I work on this occasionally (very occasionally). I started from the beginning and working forward. I am in the middle of 2012 right now and the election is about to get into full swing so many of my comments I am re reading (most for the first time) are about politics etc…

In case you are curious you can access this page on the blogger or blogspot webpage. It is not available on Tumblr or Wordpress platforms as of yet. I will add it once completed.

I knew I had the problem of titles and that many times you had to read the post to understand why the title. And this makes it difficult for any reader that wants to find a previous post based on remembering what was said versus how the title applies to the post. At this point I am not changing the way I title my posts, however, I may come back to my reference page and on some of the posts be more specific about the exact nature of the post. Right now everything under the reference page is listed by original title. Yes, the problem not solved, but one step at a time.

In case you ever want to try and find something though, there are categories and dates attached to each post added to this page.

Other than the above our entire Congress needs to be recalled for that absolute middle class dragon slayer of a tax reform bill that just passed the Senate. I did write both Texas Senators asking them to vote no. I just wish a couple million more had and maybe we can get them to listen.  Yes yes they have to have a committee to reconcile both versions. So I will still keep writing them to vote no until they create a more middle class friendly and beneficial bill.


“Long live the Constitution, the Constitution is dying”

No comments:

Post a Comment