Thursday, January 25, 2018

A New Year, a few new random comments

And I internet searched these comments because they sounded familiar. I got some hits

My thought: Generalizations are dangerous. I know because I use them often, yet it is coming to the point where anything corporations lobby for must be fought against all odds. Just cannot trust them at all.

I searched for “generalizations are dangerous: and got a few hits. The most prominent was a full on discussion on a blog titled Philosiblog. I did not research the blog. My point is lobbyists are out of control.

My thought: Weak leaders make war.
and
Peace is hard to keep.  or  Peace is hard to maintain.

For my search the most prominent reference was: “ War is easy, Peace is hard” There were a couple of publications that used that article or referenced the same information.

My point is that autocrats, dictators, plutocrats etc use war as a way to maintain their power instead of being real leaders.

My snarky comment is” Where there’s a will, there’s an attorney.

Internet searches found many articles on the importance of probating will. My point was you cannot even die without an attorney screwing up your life.


And finally I think Congressman Nunes attempts to protect or ingratiate himself to Trump is he is hoping to end game Paul Ryan and become speaker of the House with Trump’s help. Real second grade Machiavellian stuff if you ask me. Also completely selfish and the process will do much damage to democracy…. Just a thought you know

No comments:

Post a Comment