Wednesday, July 22, 2020

And there is this one thing I am glad I am not doing...part 2 sort of


So I wrote a post a few days ago about the staff that are working to set up the Republican National convention and then I started seeing stories like this which are much more important people struggling with the same problem.
'We can’t support this' RNC plan, Jacksonville sheriff says while raising security concerns
The above story is from USA today.
And the above is from the Miami Herald.

So people on the inside and outside trying to get this off the ground are stuck.

There is this song “ You can’t always get what you want” with the chorus  ending but if you try sometimes you get what you need. 
This time around I don’t think either are working for Trump except maybe we need Trump to get out of Dodge. And if he prefers quietly, that works for me.





No comments:

Post a Comment