Tuesday, March 30, 2021

A round of random comments

 Is it me or has everyone I follow stopped posting?


Wouldn’t it be great to have a job where the people that hire you don’t care about your job performance, but that you only say what makes them happy? Seriously don’t do anything, complain about anyone trying to do anything, lie through your teeth to your boss about what was done and tell them wonderful things even though you didn’t have a hand in it. 

Welcome to being a Republican in the House of Representatives. I would run, but as a sensible person, well on occasion, I couldn’t look at myself in the mirror for what they are doing to this country. Worse though they think they are right and doing good. Oh to be that self absorbed and get away with it. 


You know how people will always propose the concept of if you could have dinner with anyone now or in history or have dinner with five people or something who would that be? What type of person would invite Devin Nunes, Jim Jordan, Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley or Mat Gaetz? I am not even sure Trump or any of his followers would put them on the top of their list. I would automatically puke if they just walked up dinner or no dinner. Yet their machinations always seem to keep themselves in the news. Oh wait, so it is not this ten pound cyst in my bowels that is keeping my stomach upset. 


Remember the Irony song or something from the 90′s? Don’t you hate being late to a free dinner. 


And the Mavericks went a made a checkers piece trade. Didn’t I say in a previous post not to do that?


And speaking of previous posts I will get back to the Minimum wage crap. I have just drifted off topic for so long in my head I am going to have to revisit the whole concept. And yes there is a whole concept to the government getting involved with a minimum wage or a living wage. There is no one answer.


Don’t you love it when you see an add that says this billionaire just bought this stock? And so I am suppose to buy it so that person can sell when I buy? 


And speaking of buying at the wrong time. Didn’t we have a housing crash a few years back? Yes I know it was because there were people over leveraging and speculators driving up the market, not really people buying houses for themselves to live. Oh wait! Yes, I saw the story where there were x number of cash offers on a house that just went on the market and people were saying that these offers were from people looking to fix up the house and sell it later at a profit. Do we ever learn anything? I wouldn’t buy a house right now unless I know for certain I am going to live there 20 years. And speculating always has that moment when you are the last person to buy. 


Spring is here, time to do the should I or shouldn’t I turn on the AC here in Texas. 40 + in the morning 80 in the afternoon. Exactly who runs our electric grid again? 

No comments:

Post a Comment