Saturday, August 8, 2015

Just a few things


Well lately I have been punking my own writing and rushing through stuff such as my Family idea. I still believe in my ideas and the values involved; just maybe not all the redundancy and verbosity I spewed out. Hey it is out there though and the gist of it is what I wanted out there. I still like it.

Since I haven’t written that Pulitzer Prize quality piece on anything yet I thought I would share a couple of articles I have read recently. Both are on Trump and no I am not going to vote for Trump as a Republican and even more importantly not as an independent which I would be more inclined to do since I don’t vote Democrat or Republican anyway. He is not Presidential material, but since he has made the news so much lately I thought I would share a couple of other people’s info on him.

http://www.vox.com/2015/8/8/9121377/donald-trump-megyn-kelly

I am sharing this one because it is a good informative piece. It has nothing to do with what side you are on.

http://www.vox.com/2015/8/7/9116127/donald-trump-insurance-regulation

I am sharing this one because even though I said I was more impressed with the Republican debate than I thought I was going to be, it was still pretty soft overall and not really a debate. They were handed softball questions and answered them, but it didn’t become a total bash Hillary or Obama love fest, nor a complete tea party love fest either. This article does get to the heart of the matter though that I wish I had stated that night and it hits upon there was no substantive policy discussion. I expected that to not happen, so I just blew by talking about it. Anyway according to this article Trump came close at one point.

And how would Ralph Steadman draw Donald Trump? Or has he already and I have just missed it? If so under what publication? Anyone? I am very curious as to how this has turned out or could turn out.

And think about this for a moment Carly v Hillary. How does this play out to all those people who want Hillary just so we have a woman President? And what would it take for us to consider either The President and not a “woman President”? Who wins on woman’s issues? You can probably break down the standard issues based on Republican v Democrat. I think both are pretty attuned to their party ideologies.

And I still have nothing to say on the Cowboys yet.

Stay cool everyone, it is August so we are in the roughest part of this heat wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment