Sunday, September 13, 2015

Others catching up


I made my last post about Mr. Perry in a hurry while wrapped up in doing something else. Now comes this article laying out to some degree of how my prediction might come to be.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/rick-perry-culling-gop-herd-091500396.html

I still think 9-10 by February, but if less it wouldn’t surprise me.

Otherwise the real fall season begins shortly, all types of football has started, cooler weather is fast becoming a reality, and a year from now we will all be in a deep depression trying to figure out why we have two completely droll candidates running for our President.


Let’s hope I am wrong on that last portion of the previous sentence. We need something to happen (positively) or the people that make Prosac, Sarafem, Zoloft, Effexor, Nororamin, Nardill, Aventyl, Xanax, and a whole host of other names  (which is kind of depressing also) are going to be richer than Buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment