Saturday, February 20, 2016

It is absolutely maddening



Well at least to me.

I will get back to more practical posts like continuing my thoughts on Social Security later,…

However, I cannot sit here and read about the current Presidential candidates and have my sanity survive any longer. This seems like a bad dream.

There are so many people doing extraordinary things every day in this country, people going above and beyond for others yet we have a kindergarten class running for President. And please do not say it isn’t my party’s candidates that is the problem. And throw in a Congress that no one approves of and what will happen,,,,,,  they all get reelected.

It is maddening maddening and more maddening,

Please go look at yourself in the mirror, ask yourself am I really proud of the people running, do I think they are anywhere close to the best we can offer ourselves and if you answer yes, then please go somewhere completely away from the noise, no phone, no computer, no news, no Kanye west and Kardashian family, no fantasy leagues, no TV …. just relax your brain for 24-36 hours. Just get away

Then come back and look at the candidates. Are you really sure about these characters???????

Everyone is telling us how bad the other party is; no one is taking a close look at what their party is offering. I am serious. How can we be proud of this group?!  I am not saying they are evil people. Some may be pulling stupid stunts, yet no one is evil.  I am just saying you have to get away from all the name calling, hate, and bashing of the other side to get some perspective. Too much noise and no substance.

Can you really tell me what any of these individuals is going to do as President….not their slogan, not their sound bites, but really tell me what they are going to do.  Seriously

I am really impressed by the people who came up with the movie title “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot” unfortunately it just seems to apply to our whole political process right now.

We have people who do better day in and day out including you,,, so why is it so impossible for people to realize how bad it is in politics. Think about this, how much better of a job could you do in your state legislature, your city, in Congress then please tell me why you accept people doing so much worse. Even if you do not want to participate, there are better choices out there. Time to give them a nudge.


Okay now you can go back to your regularly scheduled sanity since I seem to be losing mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment