Friday, February 5, 2016

Totally outraged or worse

Actually there are two things that drove me crazy this week.

First and I am sure many of you feel the same way that computer viruses are absolutely obscene especially for us personal users. What do people get out of wrecking computers especially if they really aren’t trying for money or just throwing stuff at your computer to get money. Hell half of us don’t have a dime, much less a dime to fix or buy a new computer when they one we own is wrecked by this insidious action. And of course the large computer companies don’t really care about stopping hackers and fixing bugs because they make money on us having to succumb to spending money on new computers.

I do not know what to do about computer viruses, but at some point they need to create ways to track back to these people and put them away for life without a computer

The real outrage though to me is Donald Trump being nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. This shocked me so much I had to check multiple times with various sources because quite frankly this is so off I thought it was an article from the onion.com.

Seriously I have done more in one day for world peace than Trump has done in his lifetime and I have done nothing.

How insane are we that he would get a nomination? Then I read Hitler, Mussolini, and Stalin had been nominated. Even with all the fantastic people who have won the award there has to be a better way to vet this process.

And finally as I type this the Mavericks are playing the worst basketball I have seen any team play in years for the first half.  And this after the lost two games they could have should have won.

This isn’t a good week. Sheesh

At one point this week, I was going to try and write some of my attempt at humor with some comments about fickleness. Not now

I would like to write something positive maybe to turn around the vibe, but nothing comes to mind. Any help out there folks.  I hope your weekend is better than my week.


No comments:

Post a Comment