Monday, February 27, 2017

“Let’s go Crazy”

Okay I am not Prince, and maybe this is just my usual ranting and railing, but America, what is it with you? Why do you let 10-15% of Trump’s alt-right insanity and the other 10-15% of the ignorant know it all elite liberals with the 1% percenters run our country (into the dirt)? I can honestly say I expect better from you.

Come on Middle America you are the majority, it is time you start flexing your muscle and quit listening and following all these groups who have and are leading this country to insanity.  It is time we stop letting 30% of this country divide us with misdirection, mis-information, self-serving missives, and just about everything except doing what is right for this country.

I know you are better than these POS criminals who are destroying our country. Time to step up and take our country back. We do not need to make America great again, we just need to get to work again. There are so many good ideas out there by you and millions like you. You do not need to be led, you need to be the leaders.

Is it difficult? Actually, I think not. If I can conjure up ideas or piece together policy for our country sitting at this computer I know you can too. It is a matter of exercising our rights and listening to ourselves instead of the madness being thrown at us so others can take advantage and thrive.


And just earlier today I was thinking of two or three ideas about improving the employment situation and thinking of ways to getting the marginalized back to work. Nothing difficult, just some basic homespun value oriented ideas to retrain the workers losing their jobs to the inevitable transition of moving forward in the 21st century. And most of them were not original, just me realizing it can be done and we do not need hyperbole to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment