Friday, December 28, 2018

End of year pseudo victory


If you read this blog regularly, you know I rant and rave about how large corporations do not treat us, their customers, well.

I spent over a hour and half getting a problem fixed and being persistent and finally got my rates lowered from a large corporation today. Yes, one and a half hours plus just to get them to treat me like a customer, but they finally did. I do not know if this is good or bad anymore, yet I managed to get something accomplished. I am not saying the name of the corporation because I am still mad at them and they do not pay me to advertise for them. Small cheap victories to end the year. I guess I will happily take it. I will be saving money compared to what I have been spending. Still too much in my eyes, but better.

And the Cowboys made the playoffs so does anyone know what goes well with crow. I am happy for them, yet I picked them to go 8-8 and not make the playoffs.  I will take this and I hope they end the season on a high note and beat the Giants. Win or lose though the offense needs to get in a rhythm pronto if they want to have a chance in the playoffs.

And the Mavs ended their skid, but go right back on the road and play the team they just beat. And after that they have a back to back home/road series with another team. The NBA loves to have fun with their schedules. 

And how does both the President and the Democrats manage to play chicken with 800,000 jobs going into the new year. I know it is the President’s shutdown and on him, but the Democrats need to come up with a rational alternative or soon they won’t be smelling like roses either. And the irony is based on the last poll I saw the Republicans in Congress are getting the least blame. It was their acquiescence of Trump in the first place that help put us here.

We need new major parties. We just do. At least one that puts the middle class first, doing that will create rational public policy for the whole of the country.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment