Monday, April 26, 2021

Someone needs to stop the madness in Arizona

 Maybe I am missing something since I don’t get local news from Phoenix, but what is going on with this recount of the Maricopa County Presidential votes?

Can someone go get a temporary restraining order and stop this madness? I am not in Arizona so not sure if I would have jurisdiction.

How much longer do we have to sit by and watch the Republicans try to steal the Constitution? 

If we are stuck with this recount, can we at least get a non-partisan recount? And I mean non-partisan not bi-partisan. 

I will be glad to do it for a flat fee. $1,000,000.00 and it is probably cheaper than what is going to be charged by whatever group the Republicans hire or have hired. 

Now it may take me awhile, since I would have to do the recount at home after my day job, but hey I am charging less than 50 cents a vote to recount the whole thing. And I really think we need me or another non-partisan group to count. How do we know that independent and third party votes were counted correctly? No one ever audits for those votes. For all we know Democrats and Republicans have been stealing third party and independent votes for decades. If Republicans think that votes are stolen, why can’t we check for all votes? 

So I think it is a must that myself or another non-partisan person recount the whole thing. Only fair. Republicans have no clue to what they are looking for and would probably botch the recount anyway. Democrats don’t seem to care that this recount is probably unconstitutional since they haven’t filed anything to stop it.

What gives? 

So will someone in Arizona file a temporary restraining order, ask the Judge to hire a completely non-partisan identity, and call me. Again $1,000,000.00 flat fee. I can do it every evening for a few hours. I will stack up the votes in stacks of a hundred and separate the piles. Figure a second or two for each vote I could do a thousand a night, I probably won’t do it every day so 10,000 every two weeks which equates to 20,000 a month so extrapolate out and it will take me less than ten years, but I guarantee a decent recount. They can pay me 250,000.00 up front then the difference when I am done. That might give me incentive to hurry up. Who knows?  And Arizona and Maricopa County save a fortune in legal fees in the interim. And if you are really obsessed with something sooner you can always pay me $2,000,000.00 and I can hire I a couple of part timers and shoot I will pay them more than $15/hour. 

And we will know the truth about if third party and independent votes have been stolen, oh and who won. 

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment