Friday, May 14, 2021

Let’s make this perfectly clear

Republicans supporting Trump or Trump supporters are not conservatives. So someone tell the media to stop calling these people conservatives.


Trump was never a conservative, not sure what his real political stripe is outside of being an opportunist, so please stop calling these people conservatives.


Actually the Republican Party, especially at the national level has not been conservative for decades, unless you believe the establishment Republicans and the original Fox News message that making rich people richer is conservatism (it isn’t), but hey they had millions believing that so what is so hard to believe that Trump took it to a whole new level of insane lies. 


This is what happens when you convince generation after generation that conformity is good. Sooner or later they lose critical thinking of anything in their world. 


Anyway, stop calling these people conservatives so I can hold onto my self respect. 


I know I have said this before, but as long as the media mis-represents conservatism or who is conservative, I will keep repeating myself.


Have a good weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment