Friday, August 6, 2021

labor begets labor

 So you did a great job, what is the reward? more labor. Why?

Because we are all a bunch of lets say “lacking intelligence or common sense” because if I say any other word, well, insulting people is not a good color on me.

Everyone has heard the phrase 10% of the people do 90% of the work. Again why? see above

So why is that? It amazes me that we let ourselves fall into these situations where we either are the one person doing everything or come to overly rely on the one person doing everything. 

The world would be so much better if we all did a little bit, but you do not care do you? Why? Because you are a heck of a lot smarter than me.

Today the doctor said I cannot drink alcohol till tomorrow. There is a very good reason for that, but it still ruins my Friday. The good news is the doctor said don’t do any work. So I am not.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment