Friday, August 9, 2024

Trump is on a collision course with himself and other madness

 

I am not sure if I heard that phrase Trump is on a collision course with himself specifically, or if others are talking about the same thing. I do feel that my interpretation might be different.

And it was this thought or the way the phrase is stated and another thought that I cannot get into because it would say too much. These are the kind of things you wonder how original am I. Again I do not think I am the only who said Trump is on a collision course with himself, but cannot put my finger on where. Or did I hear something similar, yet different in meaning.

Well anyways Trump is on a collision course with himself. Of course not the literal kind where he is going to crash into something. This is an internal kind, one you cannot put your finger on. Will we see it? Probably not, but we may see the aftermath of it. In fact we probably will, but we won’t know what the aftermath looks like until it happens. It could take on many shapes. There could be many results.

And I am not talking about some kind of public meltdown, yet that could be one of the results. No this is internal deep. He has been trying to manipulate the world around him and his appearance in it for so long that one day he may wake up and realize like the rest of us, we or in in this case him are not in control.

He has built his life up in himself to such a state that if he were to ever realize everything he feels about himself is incorrect, or more harshly a fraud then the cognitive dissonance in his brain would be well mind shattering. Will this happen? We don’t know, yet more and more there are signs around the edges that you can see, figuratively of course, the headlights of the two trains heading towards each other. Right now I could not tell you if they are coming at each other at breakneck speed, and we are only at the point where you just see two very different headlights at a great distance on opposite horizons heading towards a center point, a point of collision.

People have longed talked about Trump coming to grips with himself. I don’t think Trump can come to grips with himself. That would mean he could get through the process of self realization. No Trump is unable to deal with self realization. Self realization being the concept, change can happen afterwards. He is way beyond that. This is going to be a collision and it will be a train wreck afterwards if and when it happens. To be honest I have no guarantee that it will happen, but right now watching him gives me the visual of those two distant headlights headed towards each other.

There is nothing concrete I can say that will point you to my hypothesis about him. Quite frankly most of his public appearances, tired as they may, show him to be the same ole Donald Trump. A bit more tired, a bit more old, yet he is the same Donald Trump he has always been. Does he see himself as a savior? I don’t know, but he relishes in other people seeing him in such a way so he does everything or says everything he can to give off that impression. And many people have spoken of his narcissistic personality, but that is just one aspect of the collision. Say it is one of the cars on one of the trains, maybe one of the heavier ones or maybe even one of the fuel cars that is fed into one of the engines headed towards the other train.

A person does not build up a character like Donald Trump without having many internal safeguards in place, many personas to show the world. We all know how he projects himself as a savior, only he can fix things, only he knows what the answer is, you can only rely on him to get it done, everyone else needs him to be successful. To convince yourself to project in such a way you either have to be truly disconnected from reality or you have layered your brain with so many lies to yourself you no longer understand who you are. And I think he fits into the latter.

Trump appears to know what he needs to say or at least did in 2016 to get people’s attention. He has a grasp on what is going on in the world and he is able to manipulate information to facilitate his appearance of being the guy you want to be in charge. Somewhere he knows there is a reality he needs for him to be a successful Donald Trump. It is the lies he has told himself for decades is what I am worried about for him.

Like I mentioned before, this is not something you are going to see, but once one domino falls in his brain, once he realizes he no longer believes in one lie, one barrier he has put up to get him through the day, other barriers will start not to fall, but shatter. And that shattering will be enormous each one busting through to the next one. He will fight it, but there will be no way to put on the breaks. The trains will hit the collision point. We can only fear how that will look.

 

And then there is the other thought I had the other day that I did not mention. So I am trying to figure out what does anything mean when you think of something and you can’t put your finger on where you may have heard it or is it an original thought. Yet when said to yourself, it is so obvious you think someone one surely must have said it or written about it and you just haven’t run across it.

I know I am not well read. And lately one of my goals is to try and dedicate two hours a day, every day to reading more. So far, goal not reached. And having a thought where you know it had to have been said, leaves you going I should be reading more. A bit of a vicious circle. And as for that other thought, I am not ready to say it out loud. It is pretty scary. Or at least for me internally. And it is not a political or internal life revelation, it carries quite an enormous punch in how a person can view life. So it scares the fecal matter out of me.

 

And for a final note; I am impressed with people who can write stories that flow back and forth between multiple time lines. All my stories are linear. Sure some of the longer ones have flashbacks, but even those are within the context of the story. Writing parallel universes is difficult and I am sure if I put my mind to it I could fake it, so I am impressed with authors who can weave multiple stories into one and move about them freely and somehow keep each separate and only have them touch where they need to. I am trying to write a novel write now where two worlds exist, but only one is where the story is happening. The other world is secondary and at times where flashbacks occur. And for this story I really don’t need to pull this talent of writing mentioned into it, it just made think about how others can do it successfully. The story I am working on is just fine in primarily one world and only needing the second one to fill in gaps for the primary story or to illustrate more about the main character. There is no second story going on. It is still a start to finish on one track story.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment