Saturday, November 26, 2011

Family time

I feel for those who have to work over the holidays, the time people have to put up with is getting out of hand. I don't see why people cannot buy door busters at 10:00am vs midnight. Really this is getting out of hand.

All I can say is if you are a retail corporate executive, keep me from being President because I would make it a federal crime to not to be closed by 9PM Wednesday before Thanksgiving and not open till 10 am Friday.  I am serious about this because we have lost it as a society about the importance of family. There is no need to make minimum wage earners work these extra hours even if for a bit more. You can sell merchandise just as well Friday day.  And no I didn't have to work at midnight or 4am etc...

This troubling lack of concern about family time etc is one of the reasons we have the problem in the post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment