Thursday, December 22, 2011

It is getting close

Merry Christmas,

The last couple of days have been real nice, mostly sunny and cool,, great days for December, but a change in the wind is coming.

The true Christmas season now dawns upon us, so time to count your blessings and give thanks for this past year. I know times have been tough for many, but it is still something that needs to be done. I did have to sit down and think a moment, but overall I found much to be thankful for. I hope that many blessings find you over the next couple of weeks as we head into the new calendar year.

So take a moment to relax from this overly hectic manmade craziness and enjoy time with your family, find peace in your heart to share with others, give with what you can, don't let the commercialzation take away the true joy of the season, and spend time with God as we approach the birth of the son.

And if you aren't of the Christian persuasion, then I hope you still take time to get away from the ills of the world to find a peaceful moment in your life.

So Peace on Earth, Good will to Man, and again I hope many blessings come into your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment