Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Relax?

Watching the debate just makes me mad, listening to both of them just drives me crazy. What are the facts and what isn't is getting too hard to determine especially when half the fact checkers nowadays work for the campaigns.This is not what I am getting ready to discuss, but when they talk about trillions of dollars, who can comprehend it. Shoot most people cannot comprehend a billion dollars even some of the people that have a billion or more really don't know what they have. Anyway lots of promises and arguments. Some of their points are valid, but I cringe when I hear half truths and misapplied facts. What I do want to talk about is a totally different topic. How can you relax? I was thinking about this and what helped me to relax and three things came to mind. The first if I say it you will assume a whole bunch of things, but yes sex helps you to relax, but realistically it has to be intimate relationship sex. People who just run around really cannot get satisfaction etc from casual sex. That is why they keep running around trying to find something they cannot find because they are looking in the wrong area. To really enjoy love making you have to be in love,with someone you care about so you can enjoy the whole aspect of being with someone so you can truly relax. The second item is being with family. I see this in rich and poor people. If you have a good relationship with your family money doesn't matter, you can enjoy the time with them. You can see the happiness and smiles in people if they are out having a good time with their family. Their faces are relaxed, smiles come naturally, laughter is uninhibited, and stress is non existent. I may be a bit biased towards this because growing up I didn't have much family, but now when I am with my family and we are just doing things or hanging out, even watching our sports team lose overall we are happy, everyone finds humor in things, cares melt away even for awhile while we are together. If you don't have a good family dynamic my advice is to create one. I did and it has been a great blessing for me in times of stress and especially in good times. And sometimes you do have to create the dynamic, but don't be shy about it. And for third thing, I find reading and writing relaxing. And most people don't, especially writing, yes writing can be a chore if you feel forced to it,however, if you just write to write what you like or things you are passionate about it can be relaxing. I think the problem is most people grow up with reading and writing as homework so it becomes a chore, not something to be enjoyed. This is another one of the reasons I want to change our education system. Reading and writing shouldn't be a chore. There is great pleasure in expressing yourself. I know I recently said I admire writers that are prolific, and that I have a hard time doing the tiny bit of writing that I do, but when I get into it, when I can lose myself it becomes very relaxing. We need to use education to encourage people to desire to read and write. Now there are more people who do like to read, but both should be encouraged. I think once people can break the barrier of thinking of it is a chore they will find joy in the art of it and then can also find peace or being relaxed from the satisfaction of being able to express yourself. I never really edit myself so I avoid the chore aspect of writing, but even when I do when I am in the mood I don't find it to be too much of a hindrance to the satisfaction I feel once I have written something that excites me. Anyway since the debates stress me out, I thought I would try to avoid the crap and enjoy the evening. I am going to go watch the rest of it since I have been listening to it in the background, but now I am not so bothered by it all. And finally I don't go and look at my blog, but I did recently and lately for some reason my posts seem to run together. The paragraph breaks I make are lost once they post. So am I sorry these posts are somewhat difficult to read since it seems to be one long thought. And visually it isn't very appealing either. Goes back to that chore comment, hard to read when it seems all bunched up. Anyway I don't know if there is a setting or something I clicked on or if I can find to fix this, but I will work on it if possible. If you did watch the debate I hope you enjoyed it, or at least got the answers that might help you make a decision. My mind is made up. I will vote third party, and wish I was a type A personality so I would start to walk the walk of the talk about creating a new progressive conservative party I ramble about every now and then. Nice cool fall evening here in Texas, well cool for Texas. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment