Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What did you think about the debate?

I hope you got a chance to watch. Did it make a difference to you? Were you expecting anything new? Did you hear anything new? Was there a game changing moment? What did you like, what did you dislike? Did you watch any coverage after the debate? Did the pundits change anything for you? Did you watch or read any fact checker stories? Or do any of your own? Have you decided on your vote? Do you feel either truly represents you? Or was it all white noise? If you read this blog regularly you know I am not a big fan of democrats or republicans. So I am not going to say anything for now. I could easily be critical of both or actually say nice things about both. If you plan on voting for either Presidential candidate I hope you spend the proper amount of time thinking about what each said, do your research, watch the next debates and be truly honest with yourself. ____________________________________________________________________________________ And then four years from now you will realize that neither can be successful until we do something about Congress. We need to change the game, not the constitution. And doing something about Congress will take work by all of us as citizens. I have nothing against Obama or Mitt personally, I just feel to keep us great as a country and world leader we need whole new ideas and both of them just don't have it, however, tonight isn't about me since I haven't put anything together to replace them I hope you do one better than me and if you are going to vote you start with my questions or your own, again do the research, comparison and study so you can feel good about who you vote for, and I am trying not to be sarcastic because I do have to be honest. If I want change and I want you to think about change I need to do more. So until I can generate the interest and resolve to get people to think about either a new party or getting the current parties to be more responsive to the people "YOU" I have to let you work with what we have. I don't like it, but again I have to let the people who are trying be given a honest chance of earning your vote. Any President that wants to be successful though needs more than a majority in Congress, they need you holding Congress accountable for what it does and how it votes on the day to day business of our government. For Washington to be responsive you need to respond. Otherwise nothing changes and our middle class gets squeezed out by special interests and your indifference. Not a positive note to end this one. and this won't be any better, but the freakin' Rangers are stressing me out. Okay I will be a bit honest, not much inspiration to write from the debate, frankly I was a bit bored by it which kind of scares me.

No comments:

Post a Comment