Monday, February 4, 2013

working in the dark



Okay I was trying to get on Twitter to put out some comments during the "big game" yesterday, but couldn't get on. Simple stuff like I didn't want to go to work on Monday, but at least I knew how to turn on the lights ,,,,don't want to be the guy that tripped over the wire.. glad I didn't get on because couldn't think of anything real clever. Problem is I still can't get on. I don't know if it is my computer or something else, but I only pull up a dark blue screen every time I type in the URL. Is there more to them being hacked the other day?

And speaking of working in the dark, it amazes me that the Republicans who are suppose to be the representative of the business community suck at PR and marketing. And for new product development (new candidates) they are running dry. Seems a bit ironic to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment