Friday, February 22, 2013

baseball delimma, be a parent or be a fan, //plus



Okay, if you are a baseball fan you may know that Josh Hamilton is becoming a person non gratis with Rangers fans. Last year my son with his own money bought me a Hamilton t shirt jersey. So do I disfigure it or get rid of it to be a good Ranger fan or do I keep it since my son gave it to me for Father's day?

This is perplexing because it is a good shirt and from my son, but wearing it around nowadays is a bit weird. I am a Rangers' fan so it irks me to wear it.

Thoughts?


Plus:

And there is the un written rule not to wear white after labor day, so can we get an update to include not to wear yellow, or turquoise, or lime green etc.., before St Patrick's Day? Seriously folks, bright yellow when it is 30 degrees outside just doesn't work, even in Texas.

Spring isn't that far away and neither is baseball. Have a good one folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment