Saturday, April 26, 2014

Forgetting perspective


I sit around moaning and bemoaning about how bad our elected officials are and how they are ruining our country. All nice and wonderful until you remember how bad it is in the rest of the world.

At some point you have to think about how lucky we still are in the U.S.

So to all the freedom loving people in the Ukraine, Crimea, Russia, Sudan, Syria, and everywhere else under the threat of tyranny I wish I could do more to pressure our government to do better for you. I also wish I had better answers for you. Currently we seem to be letting you down. I hope and pray people get elected here and elsewhere to find answers to stop the atrocities and tyranny that still inhabits our planet.

I hope we can find these answers in OUR lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment