Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tonight's moon


Curious as to everyone's thoughts about this infamous blood red moon. From my understanding the eclipse was suppose to start around 12 central time. I might have this wrong. I just went outdoors and the moon is bright as ever and no color. I don't know if I can stay up much longer to see any of it. I hate being super tired at work. If something happens soon I might check it out for a bit.

And for all you end timers out there, chill out. If it is the end of the world, be a good Christian; if its not the end of the world be a good Christian. Being a good Christian is much more important than the time. People obsess over all the wrong things.



And for you Mavs fans you probably already figured out we need to win Wednesday to get the 7th seed and avoid SA in the first round. That spells high chance of end times for Mavs season unless they get an epiphany on how to beat Spurs in first round. SA is more vulnerable as time goes on in my humble opinion. Better to play them late than early. Stay away from my house this evening, the lightning bolts will start flying if I keep up the bad religious puns in sports metaphors.

Anyway I hope if you are up you get a chance to see the moon tonight. The weather map has some storms out there and definitely loving this free AC. It will get hot here soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment