Sunday, April 12, 2015

continuing various thoughts



First of all, why is it and especially among liberal news sites you have to sign on using a social media account. I am really ticked off at the news sites that require this. It seems they all want you to use Facebook. What if I don’t want to make Facebook richer by becoming another user to let them rack up more advertising sales. If a person wants to join, find, but why do I have to give money to both the website and Facebook. I am also ticked off at these sites since almost every post I make on a liberal site doesn’t post. I do not know if they are monitoring and they show up later, but with other sites they come up pretty quick.

And while trying to make a post on Salon dot com I ran across someone who made a point that I agree. The point was made by a commenter named chickendork and said that both Bill Maher and Bill O’Reilly “are both just bullies and cheer leaders for their opposing sides” I was thinking on Saturday morning pretty much that they are very similar and was trying to make a comparison. Now this wasn’t chickendorks’ main point, but I like the comparison stated above and wish I had posted the thought myself. They offer nothing new and continually berate people who disagree with them on their show. I was going to comment that these two individuals are tied for the #2 spot for worse TV personalities. I could be verbose and pile on, but let’s keep it simple tonight.

I am still supporting my Mavs and the playoffs are getting close. Unfortunately some chemistry is still needed to turn what is on paper into something special on the floor. My fear is this team will be broken up over the summer due to the number of free agents and one and done contracts, however, if they did manage to keep most of this team together, maybe add a bit more defense this team has the potential to be a real special team. A training camp and a full year would be a great benefit to who is there. I am the optimist though and the talent is there, lets’ hope they find their way this week as we go into the playoffs. I like our chances against SA, but I really don’t want to see them in the first round again. GO MAVS

If you are not getting a tax refund, H&R Block’s ads are getting very very very old.

Mrs. Clinton threw her hat into the ring today. Hmmmmm, still standing by my earlier post on her. I guess since people were expecting this there were quite a few articles this week discussing whether she is the best pick for the Democrats. At least I beat the punch on this thought.


Have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment