Tuesday, April 28, 2015

A little bit of youthful political perspective



To start: a few years ago my youngest and I were talking and somehow or other the conversation got around to winning the Lotto and how much in taxes would be taken out. My nice innocent child all of a sudden went on a multi minute tirade that would have brought more than a few tears to the eyes of the most diehard Republican. Her immediate anti-tax stance was pretty amazing to behold.

Fast forward to today or actually last night. We were watching TV and a commercial came on and the comment came up “ the Clintons are so 90”s” Yep, from the mouth of babes, the realization that Hillary is not the answer for this country going forward. You really do not want to hear what she said about the Bush family especially if you are too into the Da Vinci Code thinking. And yes I know the Bushes aren’t Catholics. The good thing is she is staying strongly independent.

If you read my blog regularly you know I have suggested to the Democratic Party they may want to find someone else. Their assumption that 2016 is going to be the coronation of Queen Hillary is something I do not think is going to work out for them.

The rationalization behind this is that both parties are really not moving forward. Quite frankly neither party is productive anymore. Sure they pass laws here and there, but neither party actually has a new agenda for this century. Both parties rely on outdated ideas. And many party diehards disagree with me, but if you really examine what each party says, it is a big bag of nothing. So my question is: if the two main parties are not moving forward, how can either move the country forward?
Again from the mouth of babes the realization we need new leadership. I am so proud.

And by the way

GO MAVS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment