Thursday, January 21, 2016

Those damn random thoughts and comments


The better half has a passing interest in sports so on occasion she will come up with some wild opinions while watching a game with me. The other day though she went off on an announcer. I don’t think I have ever heard anyone criticize someone on their speaking ability for a sporting event and if so never near how much she was frustrated at this guy. I am still laughing about it. The person was a player so as a guy I am more interested in his analysis I guess.

Are we to the point where it would be easier to put a man on Mars than govern ourselves with some rationality? Or even find candidates that have a chance of putting together a cohesive platform, much less cohesive policy when they get elected?

And I tell myself all the time to write something down. You go through the day and an idea will pop up in your head and you say to yourself I want to remember that. I have this phone that I can text myself, do I use it????? No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and of course I do not remember it. And then out of the blue I do remember something, do I write it down or text myself?  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And yet I can remember to think to myself, no I don’t need to write it down, I will remember it. So there are some things I was thinking about earlier today that have fallen between two neurons in my brain slipped down through the cracks in my neck vertebrae  now are becoming digested and soon will be released from my body just like all the other waste products my body produces.   Sad

There is a headline on the news sites right now that says Mitch McConnell ready to give President unlimited war powers. Does he know who is running?


No comments:

Post a Comment