Tuesday, January 5, 2016

some random comments

I was going to say Donald Trump's new ad sounds like a greatest hit collection, but Vox.com beat me to it.

I am not a fan of Cruz, but his latest ad does make an interesting point.

I have tried to stay away from the immigration issue because I haven't thought of a possible solution and I am not a fan of either extreme of either banning completely to legalizing all here. There is a solution, but no one seems to have figured it out or at least one I may like. It is an issue we need long term solutions.

---------------------------------------

The Mavs are confusing. Hope they figure themselves out soon.

----------------------------------------

There will be no eulogy on the Cowboy season except to say I got a t shirt for Christmas that says Jerry causes me to drink. Now it is the whole organization.

-------------------------------------------

Christmas season ends tomorrow. Merry 11th day of Christmas

---------------------------------------------

And the Huffington Post is just as bad as Fox when it comes to partitionship.

-----------------------------------------------

And we certainly need to stay away from anymore Sunni Shi ite explosions. Time we sid some real hard discussion on what should be U.S. interest in the Middle East. You would think after decades of dealing with the Middle East we would have learned something by now.

Maybe if we put oil in perspective things might become clearer for us. Energy independence shouldn't be a pipe dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment