Thursday, April 27, 2017

Random randomness

Yeah, I just typed that moronic title

First off, a mundane question, once a bi polar person gets dementia, do they forget they are bi-polar?

And you might think, hey we are coming up on the first 100 days of Trump, any thoughts? And earlier this week, I thought I was going to put together a score card etc,,, so I started doing research and well they put me off. I do want to comment Trump is loco as ever with the 100 day promise in October, then saying the first hundred days aren’t that big of a deal, now he is signing executive orders and trying to get different major legislation introduced and others passed here in the last week of his first hundred days. Donald Trump doesn’t know what he wants to do.

Yet I am going to agree with the 100 days not being that big of a milestone NOW. Like I mentioned before I started doing research and one article l read made some comparisons to past Presidents when Obama was just about to complete his first 100 days. One of the comparisons was to Carter and well we all know Mr. Carter struggled a bit, yet early on there were many things Carter took on. And according to the article it may have been too much, plus when you look at the first hundred days a few years, ten years later you get a better feel for how well the first 100 days went or how much was truly accomplished. So, I will hold off on Trump’s 100 days till we get a wider lens of history on it.

And quite frankly the tax deal is a bit underwhelming, but I do like some of the direction it is taking, I just have many changes for it.

NFL draft starts tonight…… yawn and yes, I know the Cowboys have so many defensive holes that they are the definition of swiss cheese.  And that as a Cowboy fan I should glue myself to the whatever stream and have all sorts of fits on who they draft and who they don’t. I just can’t get myself into the draft, now and in the past.  Just bores the heck out of me.  I read about it later and decide if I like it or not, but to spend umpteen hours pouring over data and act like I know what I am saying, nope, not going to do that to you. Do I believe the draft is important, yes, but the world will continue to spiral out of control tomorrow no matter who the Cowboys draft? I like watching the Cowboys, I love it when they win, but I am not going to lose my sanity end of April.

It is maddening when you call someone up, make an appointment, they never send you the email they promised you, so since the appointment is coming up you call and find out they have you down for a different date than you thought. And of course, there is no way for you to argue with them since you didn’t write it down, nor record the conversation. And since they never sent you the ppwk, you wonder did they screw up and this is their way to cover. They apparently are booked up now for the date I thought and since I had that date in my head for over a month I feel that was the date that it was originally scheduled. If I didn’t need this, I might just cancel completely and start all over and get a new company involved. Right now, I am sorely tempted for many reasons, one of which I was going to go to the baseball game with my grandkids on the night I now have the appointment. My frustration is a bit high right now.

No matter whose mistake it is, yours or theirs or someone else, it always feels like the most important person the customer, or the client gets screwed. Yeah, I know, stop my whining, but right now I don’t care.


No comments:

Post a Comment