Friday, May 5, 2017

Otra vez!!!!mas randomness????

Okay it is Cinco De Mayo and what the heck, we are so ethnocentric we butcher everyone’s language anyway.

I was going to title this post succumbing to weakness, however, the above sprouted in my diffused synopsis and well the worst is history.

The succumbing to weakness is because I still read and post to those story boards. Yes, they drive me crazy and yet…. I think drinking would be a better habit…. At least you can blame the alcohol.

Anyway though there are some points I make that never make my blog though and I think sometimes I reference something I said on a story than on my blog. And every now and then I think about picking out the best of (well my opinion best of) and posting them on this blog to pull some thoughts together. Under my fake Facebook page name I wrote a comment today that I do want to share. You have heard me bellyache that no one really has a clue to healthcare reform, well in a back hand way I came up with an unusual critique and rational for not passing what just got passed. So here is that post:
                I wonder how long it is going to take for: for profit hospitals to realize how screwed they became with this bill. Either they lose patients because less people are insured or patients cannot pay half way through payments because their own costs became too much. Or how about facilities that have been treating people then that patient has to change insurance and new insurance falls into the we do not have to cover pre existing conditions unless you pay thousands extra in premiums. Yes folks the party of business just screwed a bunch of businesses. And now the same party that "lowers your taxes" just raised them dramatically at the local level as counties etc have to pick up the tab for these patients going to County hospitals who are under or non insured. Imagine labor and delivery at County hospital....I'm sorry maam you have to come back next week to have your baby. There is a waiting list till then. Yes I know your contractions are three minutes apart, but you just have to wait. Obamacare didn't solve too many problems especially with care and cost yet this bill exasperates every health care issue you can imagine.

Yeah a quick hit this afternoon to a story about a Congressman had to have a reporter explain the Healthcare bill to him after he voted for it.  Yeah the liberal internet is loving this one.

I hope everyone has a safe evening celebrating and get help driving home if needed.

And tomorrow is the Kentucky Derby. I am trying to get out to Lone Star Park to see it, however, the better half is going to a baby shower tomorrow so lets see what happens.

And strange, but true, I saw the Weekend last night. Yes I am still a bit lost over that one

Beautiful Spring evening and weekend projected here in North Texas. I hope I make the effort and get out and enjoy it.


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment