Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Whhoooaaaa nellie


Or hold your horses as they use to say back in the day

So how much of a euphoric hangover do you have this morning? Much news yesterday. I haven’t looked at the news yet today, somewhat timid about looking. The President is in uncharted waters for him so let's see what happens. He is going to lash out maybe fight back.

I still stand by my feelings he is committing treason against the Constitution, yet none of what happened yesterday addresses that. The Republicans just won’t stand up for us right now and the Russians are still on the attack, especially if what Microsoft said yesterday is any indication.

Also I heard one quick hit on something about Christopher Steele and a libel suit that seemed to be good news, but I didn’t see any details and this story seemed to have been buried behind the other news.

I have a feeling the next bit of major news will be slow in coming. We receive a bombshell report and then weeks of waiting.

It is deep breath time and see what the day brings.

And soon I will have my annual Cowboys prediction. I am still thinking on it because I cannot get a feel at all on the team this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment