Monday, October 8, 2018

Random thoughts,,, but not like Jack Handy


6 bonus points if you get that reference, pretty common so not many points

I keep saying I need to write stuff down so I will remember it, again a fail. For some reason I keep thinking I will remember everything……….what part of my brain cannot figure this out, amazes me.

The frustration of having an undisciplined train of thought brain… could type forever, but the train never arrives at a station.

And it is still better than the Cowboys. The entire town is ready for the offensive coordinator to go, which probably means the entire town is not far from wanting Garrett to go (Jerry also?). Why is it so hard to run Zeke and throw crossing patterns with an occasional long pass play mixed in. Line up 1000 different sets and run Zeke up the middle, gaps, or off tackle on all of them.  My 8-8 prediction is looking optimistic. Right now the Texas Rangers have a better chance to make the post season than the Cowboys and baseball post season has already started. Thank goodness the Stars started well and the Mavs have a chance to start well.

And it is all better than rich people’s hell; which is watching from the after-life their descendants wasting away the fortune they built.

It is raining here in North Texas tonight, but I will keep what we have. Another hurricane is coming and expected to hit the Florida panhandle. Let’s hope it doesn’t strengthen too much before it makes landfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment