Monday, June 29, 2020

wow, just wow


Two quick comments

If you get your news from social media, put down your phone, go to a store and buy a paper, buy many papers and read for yourself for hours. Social media is the worst place to get your news. And I know many of you know this, but the better half just showed me a post from a friend that supposedly was from a trusted news source. It didn’t take us two minutes to find the real story. Scary how fast people are manipulated and many people never went back to the story, only read and accepted what the post said about the story and commented and shared like crazy. We responded with the original story and got shot down with there are other stories that say the same thing, but didn’t offer us another example.


I saw Last week Tonight from last night. If any of what he talks about is even 1/10th true, we got problems. Go see it yourself on Youtube. We seriously need new leadership in Washington D.C.


And no I do not feel I am contradicting myself from the first comment since this is an entertainment show (sort of), just saying this needs more research, but you have to start somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment