Saturday, February 27, 2021

Another day, well what is new

 What does it take to start a Super PAC? And yes I know I can do my own research.


It wasn’t a rhetorical question, it was a lazy one. I do need to research it. I do not know if it can be called Conservatives against Crazy, CAC, but it has to be something.


I am seeing the headlines coming out of the CPAC affair and tells me even more conservatives that aren’t crazy need to get together and do something. The Republican Party does not represent anyone anymore.


It has split into the big business faction and the Trump faction. And yes I know you know this because this has been the news for the last few weeks. I say it to illustrate how important it is for conservatives, especially independents to start aligning with something so we can honestly start putting together a conservative agenda. Right now the best alternative is the Solidarity Party so maybe I could use the CAC PAC to help fund them and independent initiatives. 

Senator Sasse seems to be holding down the fort of sanity by himself and I am still not sure how I feel about him. At least he is defining what a conservate going forward may look like, yet he is trying to hold onto the Republican Party. 

One good run of independents or combination of independents and the Solidarity Party or other similar parties and the Republican Party as historically known is dead.


Better to be in front of change than behind it.


And someone please help the Mavericks get consistent and play better overall at the end of games even when they are playing well. As a fan I am losing hair.


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment