Thursday, March 24, 2022

It is 8:30am at work and

you are realizing things have gone so far south they have landed in Tierra del Fuego. They aren’t in Antartica because then they would freeze and even though you would love to see the problem lost in some ice cavity three miles down, the problem still needs to be resolved. 

Yes, folks work has gone so far south, they can’t even find the solutions to all the problems they have created. They stopped testing solutions because no one is sure that even the patches are worth implementing at this point. 

And this is now almost a year and a half into the original mess they created. Don’t you love it when your organization relies too much on one software vendor who appears to have bitten off way more than they can chew. 


And I do not think this is going to happen, but housing bubble???? Someone mentioned foreclosures are on the rise again. We are just now starting to recover from the last disaster.


Earlier this week I tweeted out I would love to hear about a Ukraine counter offensive and over the last couple of days there has been a headline or two about one, however, I am not uncrossing my fingers just yet. Those people are living a hell I hope Putin spends an eternity in one a thousand times worse. And as a good Christian you are not suppose to wish that anyone go to hell, but but but.....I cannot imagine what some of the civilians in those cities must be going through. 


And I haven’t mentioned this in quite awhile but it is dallasareaopin on Twitter.


There was another economic bit of news I heard the other day that I wanted to remember (besides the theft at the gas pump), hopefully I will and I can spit out my normal tomfoolery on that madness.

Have a better evening

No comments:

Post a Comment