Monday, March 27, 2023

Spring fever or just plain madness

So much going on and I am with the rest of the country, just flat out tired of reading or hearing about school shootings. That is all I am going to say for now because I cannot accept that this just keeps happening.

That isn’t the madness I had or spring fever when I first sat down to write, but Nashville Tennessee happened today and it cannot be ignored even when you do not want to talk about it. I don’t want to talk about it, but it is not ignored.

And now I am just left dumbfounded because what I wanted to talk about was much more light hearted so I will wait until another day. 

I will say this though, there is still much good in this world and I experienced it this past weekend. It is a shame you come home and tragedy has struck.

Rest all, and prayers for the families in Nashville. Maybe one day we can be better overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment