Friday, June 27, 2014

better posts coming, but...



I have been out of pocket for a bit and I have saved up a couple of things, but I have just read an article that has ticked me off no end.

The article states that Ann Coulter says that Americans watching the World cup represent the moral decay of America, and that no one whose grandparents were in America were watching.

So Ms Coulter my family history and military history go back pre civil war if not even further and I love the world cup and soccer. I love my Cowboys and Mavericks, too. Ms Coulter represents more the complete decline of our constitution. I am doing everything in my power not to call her the facist witch that she is representing herself to be. She is far from what our constitution is all about and her calling herself a conservative is such a misrepresentation she should be sued for false advertising.


It is so infuriating to read her comments. We are so involved in world affairs it doesn't hurt us to be a bit more knowledgeable about what the world enjoys.

I hope that most true Americans are able to ignore her ignorance and truly stand up for our founding fathers and help us preserve our wonderful country.

Go USA.

And on another note congrats to making the round of 16. Keep it up gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment