Friday, June 6, 2014

Ok,,,,ok I'll comment


A few quick points from game one of the NBA series.

Actually I am a bit surprised that I haven't seen too many comments or posts on San Antonio's turnovers. Quite frankly if you would have told me SA would give the ball away all night and say Lebron would go out with an injury with 4 minutes left I still would have thought Miami would have won. Especially if you are the belief Miami is a great team. I know SA won so people are brushing by the point, but seriously I think this shows some serious for Miami, maybe a fluke, but something to watch. Great teams win when they create 20+ turnovers and Miami did create them. They should have been ahead by 20 when,Lebron went down. I will be honest I am not a fan of the Heat, but I was thinking they might have won this in six easy,,, but now it looks rough for the Heat. Age didn't seem to bother SA like I thought it would.

SA probably won't give it away like that again. Popp will be all over those turnovers.
And speaking of age wow Ray Allen with the old school down the lane dunk. Kuddos


And I was not going to be critical of Lebron. Cramps are a mean animal. You just can't run all over the place if your muscles aren't working. You can play through sprains and some pain, but you need those muscles. I was understanding till I heard a quote supposedly from Mr. James. Basically saying I am the most scrutinized athlete on the planet. And it maybe close to being somewhat true, but when you say it about yourself, you are just whining. There are many scrutinized athletes and people on this planet. If you want to be on the stage, scrutiny is part of your life. You have to ignore it. I have no walk in this game for this talk since I am part of the average Joe group, but if you want to tell people you are the best, start by being humble. More people will admire your achievements when you succeed. You don't get the flash, but the respect. Ie Tim Duncan.

Lets hope Lebron heals and we get some great games going forward. Go Mavs ha ha ha




And on a separate note I was harassed by "the man" this evening, but ended well, got off with a warning. Still the circumstances were shaky to begin with, our bill of rights and constitution really need us to speak out. The person was nice and respectful, but crossed a bill of rights line in my eye. Folks we are losing something wonderful if we don't get to work.


Hot and humid here in North Texas, but not as hot (in more ways than one) in good ole San Antone.

No comments:

Post a Comment